Error - 10000 - Rules not compiled

• 17 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
  • New Participant
  • 1 reply

Hi Community.

I’m brand new to Studio and working through the intro videos. Currently stuck at step 2 on building rules “Use the KEYWORD attribute in your categorization rule.”  https://docs.expert.ai/studio/latest/101/work-with-c-rules/

I’ve made a simple rule that looks for a keyword in my text document and Built the module - which completes successfully. As soon as try to analyse the document I get the error below (see image)

Analyze Document XXX.txt failed ([10000] - Rules not compiled)

There is no where I can find guidance on compiling the rules. Any suggestions as I’m obviously missing something?

Many thanks for any help!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Dear dcjn,

thanks for reaching us on expert.ai Community.

To solve the problem it would be helpful for us, to have the logs.

To do so you need first to reproduce the problem again, then to get the logs you need to select the “Help” menu, and select “Collect Logs and Diagnostic Data”.

You will be redirected to a zip file on the file system. You need to send us this file.

Could you give me more information about the issue? Which version of Studio Core are you using?

Did you use the “Build All” to compile symbolic rules before starting the “Analyze All Documents”?

Thanks in advance,

Francesco Baldassarri

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi monoceros

Thanks for your reply. I don’t know what happened but when I closed and reopened studio the error didn’t reoccur. I’ve since added more rules without issue. Thank you!

David

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I’ve since added more rules without issue. 

Glad to hear! Let us know if we can support you furthermore with Studio!

I’ll be happy to get in touch if you have any idea you want to develop or project you want to bring to life!

Regards,

Francesco Baldassarri