Solved

Can Expert.ai platform check for invoices from suppliers

• 29 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi All,

I was looking through various resources and blog posts from Expert.ai to find out any use cases in Inventory management.

I would like to know if Expert.ai platform can check invoices from suppliers as many are paper based. if there is a platformfor matching the invoice with the supplier using taxonomies.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Appreciate it if I can get a response by Thursday Morning.

Cheers,

Venkat 

icon

Best answer by bmunz 30 June 2021, 21:15

Hi Venkat,

The short answer to this is that, yes, using Expert.ai’s Studio you could create rules to extract text specifically to your specification for the invoices and create a taxonomy that will provide the needed functionality.  To be clear, however, this is something that would need to be developed by the Studio user since the taxonomy and invoices are specific to your use case.  If you’d like to learn more about how this is done and Studio in general, please just DM me.

Thanks.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi Venkat,

The short answer to this is that, yes, using Expert.ai’s Studio you could create rules to extract text specifically to your specification for the invoices and create a taxonomy that will provide the needed functionality.  To be clear, however, this is something that would need to be developed by the Studio user since the taxonomy and invoices are specific to your use case.  If you’d like to learn more about how this is done and Studio in general, please just DM me.

Thanks.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Bmunz,

Thanks for the response. It was very informative. I have also sent a private message regarding data integration, data cleansing and data quality with Expert.ai 

If you could respond there to me. It would be great.

Please let me know if you need any further information regarding that issue.

Cheers,

Venkat.