Solved

Are there any use cases of expert.ai in Retail space?

• 4 June 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Community users,

I would like to know whether there are any use cases/blogs/resources available for expert.ai in the Retail space.

Also, would like to know the information related to any projects/demos that expert.ai is/has in the retail industry.

Appreciate your response.

icon

Best answer by bmunz 7 June 2021, 23:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Venkat,

I don’t think any official blogs or whitepapers exist outlining the retail use case, but expert.ai certainly has customers in that space.

A common use case in retail is to use our engine for advanced search capabilities to establish taxonomies and keywords for further filtering.  This has been implemented with several of our customers.  Hope this helps, but if you have some more specific questions I’d be happy to answer those or point you to the right person.

Thanks.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Bmunz,

Thanks for your response. I work for a company called Raedan AI and we are global partners of Expert systems.Recently we are trying to partner with a client in retail space who is interested in using expert.ai studio.

But the problem is we don’t have any documentation or solid use case that I can see on the Expert systems website. So since you told me that you had customers in the retail space .

So, can I get to know any of these customers/your marketing team to see how they are using Expert.ai suite in retail space to get a solid understanding. Because if we don’t have a use case then we need to develop a proof of concept ourselves to gain traction with this client.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Cheers,

Venkat.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Bmunz,

This is Venkat again. Perhaps another help needed apart from what I have asked earlier. I am currently looking at the hackathon called sentiment and opinion mining natural language API which is one of the issues in retail space perhaps we can use this a POC/user case.

My question is once these projects are submitted by the developers on June 22nd(Thats the deadline) can we get a look at their Documentation (or) get access to these projects to see if we can use these projects as a solid demo.

Please let me know who might be the right person to talk to and if they are available on this Expert.ai community and thanks for your responses they are like real quick.

Cheers,

Venkat.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Venkat,

Regarding your first request, I’ll send you a private message to set something up.

As per your question about the hackathon, all of the projects are required to provide code and be made available.  For example, you can see the projects for the first hackathon here.  Most of them projects link out to a github repository or something similar.

For the current hacakthon, the submitted projects will be visible here once the hackathon is over and projects are published:

https://expertai-nlapi-042021.devpost.com/project-gallery

Userlevel 2
Badge

hi Bmunz,

Thank you so much for your response. Yes I registered for the hackathon and there are lot of projects over there. I will have a look at them.

Cheers,

Venkat

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Bmunz,

This is Venkat again. My very specific doubt is expert.ai NLU can analyse any format of data or not.

It can certainly analyse documents/links.

can this expert.ai can analyse CSV format of data sets which has multiple rows and columns of data.

Of course I may be asking too much of a developer questions here, but this community has been more supportive and responsive for my queries.

Cheers,

Venkat.